Mattress Cleaning Service in Worksop
The bed is a most important item that needs constant and regular attention.
Why should you have your mattress cleaned?
If you are concerned about cleanliness and hygiene, your probably cleaning everything in your home regularly. Like most other people, you probably did not realise that your mattress could be the most unhygienic place of all.
What's in the average mattress?
Even with the highest cleaning standards in your home, mattresses still contain...
- Dust mites - There are up to 2 million mites in the average bed.
- Each mite produces 20 pellets of excrement each day.
- 85% of Asthmatics are allergic to this excrement.
- The excrement also aggravates bronchitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, dermatitis and other skin disorders.
- Bacteria and viruses - These can cause infections and fever.
- Same types of virus have become much more aggressive in past decades and many are dangerous to your health.
- Fungi and Mould - Some of these spores cause serious allergic reactions.
Mattress Cleaning Prices*
- Single - from £25
- Double - from £35
- King Size - from £45
*Please note: Urine neutralization, blood stain removal and mattress protection is subject to extra charge. To be discussed with client and technician before any work commences.Follow @WorksopCleaning
Professional cleaning of any carpet on a regular basis will extend its life expectancy. Not cleaning the carpet correctly, or even not cleaning it at all, will reduce its life expectancy significantly.
Don’t just take our word for it, let us provide you our high powered professional upholstery cleaning services and be part of the many home owners, tenants and businesses that use us time and time again.
If you are concerned about cleanliness and hygiene you probably clean everything in your home regularly. Like most other people, you probably did not realise that your mattress is the most unhygienic place of all.
When you decide to move out of rented accommodation, an important part of the moving process is the end of tenancy cleaning and having the property professionally cleaned.
If you're having a problem with fleas in your home, we're here to help. Our flea control service can offer you a professional and competitively priced treatment for fleas at both council and private properties.